Sunday 12 August 2012

Ferien, Schule and Everything in Between

Zombie-frying (Can't help it, the smell of food is wafting through my nose right now) jokes aside, YES, I'm alive. The two and a half month break was just something that was meant to be. Come a point, there is sometimes just nothing you can write about. Well obviously,nothing doesn't actually mean nothing. I just don't think you guys would be interested in what juice I drank or which pair of shoes I put on or best yet, if I made an appointment with the toilet bowl for the day.

So I'm just going to give a very fast recount of what happened since May 25th. That-a-way, it'd look like I've lead a very jam-packed life till now. 

26th June - I moved out and ate a vegetable lasagna with my new family. [Additional note : I now live in Krakvitz, a stone's throw away from Kasnevitz, which is two stones throw away from Putbus]
27th June - Jonster the Pankow returned from a field trip  in America, the country of living dreams.
6th August - School REstarted. I'm in the eleventh class with the same lot of people. The ball has started rolling. I repeat, the ball is rolling.

Doesn't it seem so (insert word 'bloody' for non-adults) exciting?

My German skills have improved, or so I've heard. But being left out still happens because folks love talking at superhuman speed with all these bamboozling words. Nevertheless, the show must go on.

The first day of school was really somethin. In the morning, everyone trooped into their assigned classes. A paper noting classes with their respective class teachers and classrooms was pinned up onto the bulletin board. And for the next hour and a half, the class teachers explained how the year would go and picked out class presidents and etc. etc. The timetables were given out and I very funnily didn't receive mine. So I had no classes for the rest day. Back then, I would have cried HALLELUJAHHHH in delight. But times a-changing. Elil's a-changing. And I decided to take action. On the following day. Nothing like a day off in school to celebrate, well, school. Hallelujah?

Now with Jonster the Pankow back home, sleeping on MY bed, in MY room, I can't help feeling awkward. There was one time I thought, 'Oh, I'll just run up now and get me jacket' And halfway up the stairs, I tripped on my own two feet.

I've just realised I've been sprouting random stories without any order.

I can't believe I almost forgot. The Olympics!! Chong Wei. Chong Wei. Chong Wei. Chong Wei. Chong Wei. Chong Wei. Chong Wei. Chong Wei. Chong Wei. Chong Wei. Chong Wei. Chong Wei. Chong Wei. Chong Wei. Chong Wei. Chong Wei. Chong Wei. Chong Wei. Chong Wei. Chong Wei. Chong Wei. Chong Wei. Chong Wei. Chong Wei.Chong Wei. Chong Wei. Chong Wei. Chong Wei. Chong Wei. Chong Wei. Chong Wei. Chong Wei. So yeah, that's my thoughts on this subject. (P/S Papa heard my Chong Wei chantings as John Wayne. Like, lol)


 The other day, the family and I went to visit Mr. Störti. Störti carries out his own show called Störtebeker.
Here's where Mr. Störti plays with the other kids.

Here's us anticipating Störti's grand entrance.
By the way, it rained. But we were fully prepared. I mean, Mutti prepared well. She packed us ponchos and little cushions for the seats. You know, just so our butts were treated like royalty.

I've actually decided to reduce the amount of pictures to be put up on the blog. Cause you see, at the end of my stay, I'm planning a lil somethin, okay, a big somethin. And it involves the pictures that go up into the blog.

I realised that I've started questioning the English language. I think it's got something to do with learning German. Like why certain words are pronounced in the way they are. Or how is it the phrase make sense when it so obviously mean something else. I'm starting to lose grip on my vocabulary as well. My thoughts sometimes jumble up and I start saying things. You know how sometimes you want to say something and halfway through your speech you lose your train of thought but you keep carrying on because it would just seem odd if you back up and restart? Yeah, well, that's sorta becoming a part of my life now. 

Cheers mates. 


No comments:

Post a Comment