Friday 25 May 2012

Deutsch Action!

Pfingsten 

Wikipedia's definition - A festival to celebrate the descent of the Holy Spirit upon the Apostles and other followers of Jesus.

My definition - Er....holiday?

So yeah. I'm off from today till next Tuesday. Let's see, that's 1..2..3..4 nights of sleeping in. Could life get any better? YES, IT CAN! I found 150 euros in my jeans pocket and now I'm rich. Plus that with the 20 cents I found in my school bag the other day, I'm filthy rich. Went on a shopping spree in H&M to commemorate my findings. Now I'm back to being the pathetic me who's got to think twice about getting a sandwich from Subways. On the bright side, I'm overflowing with clothes.  : °° :   (Look, I made my own smiley!!)

Today, the family and I went on a lil trip around the island. We started at Sassnitz and went towards Sagard. Then we took the journey up north in the direction of Glowe, passed through Breege and drove all the way south. From there, we hopped into a ferry (with the car) to the other side and headed to Trent for lunch. The ride across was for 5 minutes. I was expecting two hours or so. Boh. After that, we continued on to Bergen where we did some grocery shopping and drove through Prora on the way back home. And somewhere in between, we dropped by this strawberry farm and played like kiddies.

Papa thought I made good fish food.


Mutti : Looky here. Papa : Poker face

Going across the see.

Papa ist immer glücklich


And that's what they call a father-daughter moment.


Papa felt the need to show off his pretty legs.

Watch me as I swinnnnnnnnnnnnnng!

Super fast, that thing. Super.


Tring to shit : Take 2
Oh, Mutti..
Just for the record, I'm totally fried.

THIS IS HOW I REALLY AM

Excuse me, I'm listening to 30 Seconds to Mars.

No comments:

Post a Comment